Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Links for 4 Mar 2008

  • blog.pmarca.com: An hour and a half with Barack Obama

    Marc Andreessen on Obama: "He's got my vote."

    (tags: marc andreessen barack obama)

  • TED 2008: Humans Are Just Machines for Propagating Memes, Susan Blackmore Says

    We are just a petri dish for the "memesphere"

    (tags: susan blackmore memesphere meme propagation device)

  • theory.isthereason » Facebook Beacon: Now TWICE AS INSIDIOUS than before!

    Beacon is back, and no indiaction of ads being ads?

    (tags: kevin lim facebook beacon)

  • Feministing -- Washington Post Reaches New Low

    "I am perfectly willing to admit that I myself am a classic case of female mental deficiencies. I can't add 2 and 2 (well, I can, but then what?). I don't even know how many pairs of shoes I own." - Charlotte Allen. Sheesh.

    (tags: charlotte allen washington post anti-womanism)

  • No comments: